No mini van demo vehicles?

Three custom 12's with TC9 motors, sundown/shocker soft parts, three 6in aero's.

Two NS1's at 1 ohm ea at first, will try rolling volume at .25 if I think there are still gains.

Stock batt up front, 100ah battery in spare tire well, 45ah lithium as well.

The box was originally designed for three aero's to peak me in a burp run around mid-upper 40's and then remove center port and cover it for a daily in the mid 30's peak. I'm coming from a CRX so the van peaking upper 40's is actually a low end treat for me lol

No need to tell an adult these things. Gramps just sit back. You are in brand overload. Post on topics you can lend your hands on experience with. You don't have to jump on every thread and add your two cents if you don't have a valid reason too
Unfortunately, it's needed sometimes. I deal with it at work too. Too much horseplaying. I don't mind BS ing but sometimes people need to grow the eff up. You wanna play around, go work at a Ringling circus.

yup, cracks everytime i play 26 hz. Not even full power yet due to electrical constraints so far from the 30k end goal, still got 25% on the gain knob left before i clip but voltages are arleady scary at 5% gain.
Why do you think i keep bringing up the windshield lmao.
i was wondering about this, as i saw the Sienna in your sig //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif not car audio related, but ive noticed a MASSIVE increase of Toyota Siennas where i live in the last few mos. Its weird actually as im the kind of guy who pays attention to every car around me in traffic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.