nkrell11's Free Enclosure Designs & Cut Sheet To Whoever Wants One

Naw everytime I run 2 or 4 I like to do seperate ive never had an issue with cancellation ciuld you explain a little more on it , and I guess I would consider 2 chambers do you need the specs on the hfx12d4

I can give you my best technical description as I understand it which hopefully helps. So say you have two ports in your box each one facing a wheel well (I realize you want to use one in each direction but this is just an analogy) when the waves of sound travel out of the port they will hit the wheel well and refract back towards the center of the vehicle and into the cabin. So when these two sets of waves meet or clash in the center what you get is a loss of output because the waves energies diminish one another rather than say just bouncing off the rear of the vehicle an into the cabin. Does this help or make sense?

So like what if it was 4 chambers like a + sign and right at the edges were all the line meet put the ports in the corners facing up as well as the subs facing up

Never heard a sub up port up in a trunk but it might work. I have another question though I don't think you need chambers I mean if one fails you should be able to tell I mean you'd either be able to smell it or hear it I would hope I understand not wanting to damage the others but its not like you're brutalizing them or anything so any other reasons for the chambers?

Couple other enclosures that I've designed since getting back to doing them.

Single box for ZV3 10 1.24ft^3 net 15.07in^2/ft port area 33.4Hz

Threatcon 15" 3.5ft^3 net 33Hz 15.4in^2/ft port area

Never heard a sub up port up in a trunk but it might work. I have another question though I don't think you need chambers I mean if one fails you should be able to tell I mean you'd either be able to smell it or hear it I would hope I understand not wanting to damage the others but its not like you're brutalizing them or anything so any other reasons for the chambers?
Busy with any designs right now? If not and you have the time, I'd greatly appreciate a design that I need. I'm doing 3 Soundqubed sdc 2.0 8's, in a slot ported box. They'll all be wired to 2.6 ohms, with around 500 watts going to them all together for now. Max dimensions are 37" wide, 14" tall, and 15" deep. Here's a link to the subs: https://www.soundqubed.com/NEW-Street-Duty-SDC20-8-D4-Subwoofer_p_69.html

If you need any more info, please let me know. And thank you again!

Busy with any designs right now? If not and you have the time, I'd greatly appreciate a design that I need. I'm doing 3 Soundqubed sdc 2.0 8's, in a slot ported box. They'll all be wired to 2.6 ohms, with around 500 watts going to them all together for now. Max dimensions are 37" wide, 14" tall, and 15" deep. Here's a link to the subs: https://www.soundqubed.com/NEW-Street-Duty-SDC20-8-D4-Subwoofer_p_69.htmlIf you need any more info, please let me know. And thank you again!
I have one To do for a single ia dp but I think I can get yours in tomorrow as well. Did you have a tune in mind I know most sq/aq subs are supposed to have higher tunings like 35-40hz don't know if you can run them lower or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...