nkrell11's Free Enclosure Designs & Cut Sheet To Whoever Wants One

Vehicle: 97 Grand Cherokee

Subs: 4x sa 12s( subject to change to 2x Nightshade v3 15s once Jacob puts specs out)

Amp: 2 Creacendo 3kwp ( so up to 6k rms )

Width: 40"

Height: 18"

Depth: 25"

Subs up areo port back, double baffle an flush mount if possible. I mainly listen to metal and decaf( I know that's a wide stretch ) so maybe 35hrtz tuning. Thank you for helping out bro.

I would have thought with all the FREE help someone would have atleast hooked this poor guy up with a power supply for his computer so he could continue to give you FREE plans and maybe some gas money lol Peeps are cheap !! amazing!!

To be honest after I got my laptop charger I have been way too busy changing schools, doing my own build, moving out of my apartment that i really haven't had time I'm really hoping my life slows down soon.

Still doing any designs?
Well back when I started this thread used to use my razr as a hotspot and then I accidentally broke it when picking up a table saw, now I have an iPhone which I hate and doesn't make hotspots. I felt like I had fallen so far behind that starting to do them wouldn't even help people anymore because they probably had taken there needs elsewhere or written me off. I could/would be willing to start again provided no one got too butthurt that I never did there's because I had so many **** difficulties technology/schedule wise. So long story short I will start doing them again but I will not go back to the old ones because I feel they are most likely no longer needed the same don't rush me/ don't ***** policy still applies.

H3ll yeah I feel you , cant do sh1t on a iphone I got the iphone 4 , but ive been watching this thread since it started very interested your the sh1t for helping ppl out like that if interested ive got a pretty easy one for you

Fine with me subs are still shipping til next week let me go grab some measurements quick its gonna be sealed for 4 12s
Alright that's fine also if you'd be so kind as to include the volume you had in mind for net total an the displacement of the subs and what you had in mind for single or double baffle id appreciate it.

Ok so basicly what the manual reads is each 12 will need 2 cuft and in that cuft it will already include woofer and port displacement as im using aero ports , I have 13.19 cuft to play with so all im looking for is a sealed box with 4 chambers each chamber being 2 cuft exact without altering the box being (cutholes and ports) , im working with 15h ,40 w (variable but id like to kinda keep the box somewhat 40 w so it doesnt move between the wheel wells) and , 38 d being the variable number that you can do whatever with to achieve 8 cubes itll be the hifonics hfx 12d4 , ran on a hfi 1500d @ 1 ohm giving each woofer an extra 75 rms head room

Ok so basicly what the manual reads is each 12 will need 2 cuft and in that cuft it will already include woofer and port displacement as im using aero ports , I have 13.19 cuft to play with so all im looking for is a sealed box with 4 chambers each chamber being 2 cuft exact without altering the box being (cutholes and ports) , im working with 15h ,40 w (variable but id like to kinda keep the box somewhat 40 w so it doesnt move between the wheel wells) and , 38 d being the variable number that you can do whatever with to achieve 8 cubes itll be the hifonics hfx 12d4 , ran on a hfi 1500d @ 1 ohm giving each woofer an extra 75 rms head room

Oh and the ports will be 4 inch aero ports cut to 12.5 length

Wait I'm confused you want me to draw a sealed 4 chambered box that is 8ft^3 net that you plan on porting later with what I assume to be a 4 inch aero coming from each chamber? However what I think you didn't realize unless your porting upwards is that with 4 chambers not all your ports will fit on the same face because your 2ft^3 chambers will be staggered essentially your box will have dead space because each woofer can't be placed right next to the other one. (I drew the request from Austin while waiting for your dimensions which I feel has similar parameters and a similar constraints I you wait until Friday to see it I think this might change your mind or something similar may better serve your purposes.)

Yeah I was gonna put a port on each side of the box sounds weird but its was a thought in my head to come up with one chamber a mirror it 4 ways you see just an idea

See the problem with porting each way is you're likely to have some major cancellation issues and it would probably sound awful. I'll tag you Friday when I upload the similar one and we can go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...