nkrell11's Free Enclosure Designs & Cut Sheet To Whoever Wants One

Want a ported box for my BRZ15D4 (manual here http://www.hifonics.com/current_manuals/hifonics_brutus_brz_subwoofer_manual.pdf )

Ideally the width shouldnt be any longer than 39, and if the height could be less than 14 that would be great. Does it matter if the box is straight? If i can have it going diagonally in my trunk i could get a lot more width. Also if you need to go above 14 inches in height let me know by how much, Ill be listening to a looot of rap wiith this. Gonna fit this in a Subaru 03 Forester.

In desperate need of a cut sheet for 2x T215d4s. I want a vent ported box, tuned to roughly 35-40hz. I listen to mostly hip-hop, but play most kinds of music from time to time. They are going into the trunk of a 2011 Impala. I do not have the exact dimensions for this yet. I don't know if any other members own one, but if you could help me out that would be great. I know for sure the height is at least 18" but I'm pretty sure its higher. I know the width exceeds 36" and is probably more around 42". Length of the trunk is not gonna be an issue because this is a huge trunk. I will try to figure out the openeing to the mouth of the trunk. I could also remove the seats and go in that way. I would be very appreciative as I have searched everywhere for a cut sheet for these subs that I have been sitting on since returning from overseas and have yet to enjoy.

@momax_powers; I looked into your design and I've decided that whatever I came up with wouldn't perform well due to your constraints, a single slot port with those dimensions would do well but 2 slots would be liable to have a large amount of port noise.

Could u help me out. Here is some info on vehicle, subs, an amp.

Vehicle : 94 Chevrolet FS Blazer 2dr K1500

Location in the vehicle: rear

Space available (Length x Width x Height):

Subwoofer make and model: HDC3 copper

Subwoofer Size: 10''

Number of Subwoofers: 3

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): slot

What type of music do you like?: all

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: spl

Tuning Freq (Hz): 40-45hz

Volume : 5.5

AMP: AQ 3500.1

Questions:

I have set an come up with this but don't know if it would be good enough.

36x24x18

7.41 internal volume

6.0762 net volume

before subs an port

4.7012 net volume after port an subs

97.2192 sq'' of port area

port

5.5''w x 24''t x 18''d

[quote name='nkrell11']@momax_powers; I looked into your design and I've decided that whatever I came up with wouldn't perform well due to your constraints, a single slot port with those dimensions would do well but 2 slots would be liable to have a large amount of port noise.[/QUOTE]

No worries man ...i appreciate the effort... How about something you would recommend within those dims then... Ive been trying to come up with a symmetric design too but am coming across the same issues ... I guess ill have to settle with what works

Good day.

I have a 2000 Volkswagen jetta.

Trunk space available is 25" x 36" x 17" (L,W,H)

Subwoofer is a orion hcca 15.2

Amplifier is a skar 4500.1 on stock electrical no batteries.

I would like a vented enclosure into the cabin.Im going to have the port facing forward and seal around the enclosure. A low tuned box would be great (29 - 32 hz) . I play all kinds of music.

Ideally you can use all space available I don't need a trunk lol.

Thanks!

No worries man ...i appreciate the effort... How about something you would recommend within those dims then... Ive been trying to come up with a symmetric design too but am coming across the same issues ... I guess ill have to settle with what works
Good day.
I have a 2000 Volkswagen jetta.

Trunk space available is 25" x 36" x 17" (L,W,H)

Subwoofer is a orion hcca 15.2

Amplifier is a skar 4500.1 on stock electrical no batteries.

I would like a vented enclosure into the cabin.Im going to have the port facing forward and seal around the enclosure. A low tuned box would be great (29 - 32 hz) . I play all kinds of music.

Ideally you can use all space available I don't need a trunk lol.

Thanks!
Currently my computer is inoperable so I don't know how long it will be until I can get back to these, I'm dead in the water //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Currently my computer is inoperable so I don't know how long it will be until I can get back to these, I'm dead in the water //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
hey, are you still doing designs man?

Back in the game anybody want one? I have some time on my hands this week and next.
Nick I need a box for a pair of skar Ivx 12 ported tuned to 33 htz. Basic box for a SUV say 46 inches wide. Still have that box for a single 10 laying around

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...