Nitrous in! pix and vids

I was going to recommend doing the Jmod to your trans but I watched you one video and seemed like you might of already?
If not check it out, it will really firm up the shifts
Nope, not jmodded yet. Thats one of the many mods on my list. Just have been busy... jmod/valvebody, gears will be my next upgrades.

There are alot of people in this thread that love to think they know what they are talking about. I am jsut gonna sit back and wait for the person I would like to pick on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the Pi running with the maruader made me laugh though..

Would you like to tell me the difference between the Pi and Non pi motors?

Pi vs non pi.. pi's have a different intake manifold, cams, ect.. Enough for about 30 hp in difference, which is substantial. I raced a non pi all motor, and pulled about 4 cars on him. As for a pi keeping up with a marauder, it will. 2004 pi will atleast.. In 2004 the cvpi got a power upgrade of 250 hp, and is lighter than a marauder... They run heads up..

automatic ftl?
How so? Only time the race doesnt favor an automatic is when going from a roll, since you arent in the power band. When dragging, and going off the line, its great. Plus, its not like you will ever miss a shift. Now when I get this new tune, and jmod it, their is no way someone can shift faster than this auto...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.