Nitrous in! pix and vids

A stock marauder has a 32v cobra motor, with over 300hp stock, with gears, better tranny with factory shift kit, take the money that you spent on your car, do that to the marauder and you will be really quick, and a SS Camaro LS1 well low to mid 13s stock with a 6spd and a set of stickys you can run 12.91-12.99s all day!! but ill give ya props

A stock marauder has a 32v cobra motor, with over 300hp stock, with gears, better tranny with factory shift kit, take the money that you spent on your car, do that to the marauder and you will be really quick, and a SS Camaro LS1 well low to mid 13s stock with a 6spd and a set of stickys you can run 12.91-12.99s all day!! but ill give ya props
If you only knew how much I spent on my car:laugh: marauders go for 15-25k easy. I could do the 10k motor I posted, and still have money left over.. Like I mentioned, the 04 cvpi's will run with a marauder. Less power than the marauder, but also lighter.

you shouldn't have spent that much money on what you have done to your car. List how much you have spent. Since you say you went to the track i would like to see a slip, with 60 ft times etc., and was it an 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile.

The more i think about it, my stock mustang with a five speed only ran low 13's with a small shot of spray, and it only weighed 3200 lbs, with a five speed and more favorable gears.

What was your 60' time etc. on your runs.

Jason

you shouldn't have spent that much money on what you have done to your car. List how much you have spent. Since you say you went to the track i would like to see a slip, with 60 ft times etc., and was it an 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile.
The more i think about it, my stock mustang with a five speed only ran low 13's with a small shot of spray, and it only weighed 3200 lbs, with a five speed and more favorable gears.

What was your 60' time etc. on your runs.

Jason
I havent spent much on my car at all. Most of the boltons I was able to get from friends that own shops locally for cheap. Cant find any slips for proof, So im either going to have to go out of town, or drive all the way to bristol, which I heard is terrible... We do have an 8th mile track real close that I could go to.. Not sure what 8th mile tracks prove though, which is why I havent been to that track. I will say this though, my time suprised me a bit, but it was windy, so who knows, it could have worked in my favor. Either way, I know to many vics in the 13s with stock motors..

pretty good, i worked for ford for 2 1/2 years as a mechanic and i drove more vics, stangs, and other similar ford cars, new 2006 GT stangs run mid 14s so if your running that quick then thats pretty good, because there was a 500hp vic with a 6-71 blower sticking out the hood this last summer only running 12.7s with slicks, that was tubed, with 4:56 gears, your stock 2:92 or 3:08 rear end gears with maybe 325-340 rwhp car weighing around 4000 lbs is not going to run that quick of times, you dont even have a cold air intake kit, 14 year olds atleast do that to there dodge colts when they get them, i been in the racing game for some time now, with mustangs, 350zs 300ZX TTs, LS1s LT1s vettes everything, buick GNs, my small block 355 roller S-10 was only doing 13.8s with 425hp at the fly wheel, with drag radials, i just dont see your boat of a car doing that good, and that video took for ever just to run from 50-100 high 13s sorry no way, i dont see it, i mean stock C5 vettes run that, some do 13.4-13.5s, i ran the firehawk against a stock 2003 red 6spd C5 he ran a 13.6 @ 102 in the 1/4 and i ran a 13.1 @ 108 in the 1/4 so 13.7s with just a 125 kit, that you most likely are only seeing around 80-95hp gain out of it, and your lil add ons, thats hard to do but ill give ya mad props if you run 13.7s, but you have to have a stall converter, or a line lock, or a tranny brake, because there is no way your going to get that heavy of a car up and moving like that, to run that good of times, and with stock rear end gears that had to do regardless, need at least 3:73s but for that heavy of a car 4:10/11s!
your way to deep in the game for this cat....CAI *****ES!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.