SOLD Nissan Altima 2002+ fiberglass kick pods(tweet and mid)

groggy23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
north VA
I have a pair of custom fiberglass kick pods for sale. They are covered in black suede and the inside is lined with a couple layers of eDead deadning material. In excellent condition. I had these made for me around April of 07 by Bing from http://simplicity.elitecaraudio.org/ Used to house DLS UR36i tweet and mid-range. The openings are roughly 3" for the mid-range and 1.75" for the tweet. They are angled up and towards the dome light area. Their axis' cross around between the headrests of the drivers and passengers, below the dome light. As far as compatability goes, I know for sure it fits 2002-2004 Nissan Altimas, and I think it fits up to 2006 as well.

I figure a fair price is around $275 shipped, price is moderately flexible. Please pm with serious interest only. I will be shipping through DHL ground, faster shipment available with additional costs. Accepting paypal only. No trades please. References in sig below.

IMG_0611_2.jpg

IMG_0612_2.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.