• Participant list

TexanSound

CarAudio.com Newbie
texas
so, here is what im working with and end goal and working with 100% factory

Car
2009 nissan altima 4 door base radio

Music style
Country rap (bass) look up big po bayou baby to get an idea of style, rock, and regular Country so mainly low to mid.

Goals
Keep budget in check while keeping music inside vs the trunk rattle bass sound. So clean hard hitting bass without projecting too much noise. However i wouldn't mind it if bass is heard and felt outside with windows down.
Reason is this car may not be forever so sub and amp lets spend because i can move them easily

My thoughts
2 subs (cant run single because of myself) high end spec without killing the wallet to bad i want 15s because more airflow movent and should produce better low end. but havent measured, sub reference sundown audio u12.
amp same thing whatever will supply the power demands without killing the setup
Box whatever would be best in a trunk mount with the subs facing rear bumper *unless better option is thought of.

Getting into the lets be smart on spending because it will stay behind.
Head unit
Thinking kenwood or apine 2din with android auto max budget $500 *threw number out havent looked at this time. unless a deal is had on a more expensive one.

Door speakers
?? Only ran kicker 6x9s so no comment but i assume spend a bit here to get one with the passover built in.

Wiring
Oh boy

Sound deading
Gonna do trunk and doors no major interior. Help here

i hope this is well broken down because never had aftermarket system only 1 din deck with kicker door speakers. However i do have an understanding about audio to a point. This project will take some time but info here will be looked at. I don't have a set budget but i would rather save where i can on stuff but maintain my goal of quality sound becausei cango to wal mart buy the cheapest setup for the cost of the subs i want. Cant stand that rattle bass (my grandmother's 2010 cadi dts with base radio does that badly but door speakers still hit) i don't do competitions but some small town person that loves music as well as showing off. And i haven't tested the factory stuff yet because the car is down may need a rebuilt transmission but however the goal will be met..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...