nissan 240 sx

hey guys.. right now im driving around a 94 integra. not really digging it. i plan to go with a 97-98 240SX next. how much u think itll cost to get a SR20DET in it?
The engine if u do your shopping... 1500$ installation... by a good place probably about another 1500-2000$... just got to do your shopping. I got an engine and shop lined up that will cost me a total for 3200$ with everythin.

Also do not forget about smog laws in your state... Im still tryin to get around the laws here so u might want to look into in your state.

well first off.. as far as instaling the engine.. my bro is VERY EXPERIENCED with Honda's.. he can drop a Honda/Acura engine in a hatchback in 6 hours or less.. do u think thats experienced enough to drop a sr20det in a 240SX? or is nissan a whole new learning path? and as far as state smog laws go.. let me mention first that i live in california.. but, and might i add a HUGE but.. I work with my dad and brother.. and they own a smog test only center. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif so how much for just the engine?? 1500 u say?? and one last question: why the hell is it so hard for me to find a 97 or 98 240SX? theres only like 1 on autotrader.com in my area. helppPp... anyone selling a good condition 97 or 98 body 240sx or know where to find one??

well first off.. as far as instaling the engine.. my bro is VERY EXPERIENCED with Honda's.. he can drop a Honda/Acura engine in a hatchback in 6 hours or less.. do u think thats experienced enough to drop a sr20det in a 240SX? or is nissan a whole new learning path? and as far as state smog laws go.. let me mention first that i live in california.. but, and might i add a HUGE but.. I work with my dad and brother.. and they own a smog test only center. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif so how much for just the engine?? 1500 u say?? and one last question: why the hell is it so hard for me to find a 97 or 98 240SX? theres only like 1 on autotrader.com in my area. helppPp... anyone selling a good condition 97 or 98 body 240sx or know where to find one??
1st where u live? Cause I may need a little help with the swap if u know what i mean lol.

2nd, 97/98's are super hard to find, because the simple fact I believe theres not many out there. Ive found one around me but the guy wants 10k for it, but its all upgraded. SR20DET the whole nine yards.

Umm droping a engine in with honda/acura experience... im sure it will help, as far as learning paths... not sure..

Id say 1500-2000 depending on where u get it from etc.

swaping a motor in a 240 i say is easier than hondas. i just got done building my motor drove it for two days, and blew the tranny out... soon as i get some itbs.. im gonna na by the way, i should hit high 13's in 1/4

swaping a motor in a 240 i say is easier than hondas. i just got done building my motor drove it for two days, and blew the tranny out... soon as i get some itbs.. im gonna na by the way, i should hit high 13's in 1/4
what is itbs??? and what does "im gonna na by the way" mean???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.