nissan 240 sx

sounds like a waste of cash going for the skyline engine plus its hard to get a good one my friend has been thru a couple b18s and hes got his father and uncle who own a mechanic shop trying to keep those things running. i would got for a crate engine. for the same cash get one from edelbrock i heard those things are great. what would you expect from a beefy v8. ive heard of Datsun 240s with ls1 engines http://www.darius240.com beats street bikes off the line and thats saying something...

think more squarer if that makes sense its really simple to see the resemblance(sp?) between Datsun's and late model Nissan's i remember before i could drive how much i wanted to a Datsun 280 twin turbo. then i saw the price between decent ones and rusted pieces of ****

yeah i dont think i would drop 6000 under the hood on just the engine plus knowing how much more it would cost to modify the car for the engine.

u can do a full rb25det swap for under 6g's, the CA18 and SR20 bolt right in, and the RB20's just need a little work, but not much and a full front clip can be had for $1500. Yes its a pretty easy swap, alot i mean alot easier than droping a V8 in one

Most overrated car as well.
u must be one of those mustang guys who thinks there cars handle better than anything, i wish i could upload my movie of me owning a GT on some back roads.

mustangs are the most overrated muscle car, this one kid thought his cobra was the **** and he said bring on any nissan, there pieces of ****,this was at our dragstrip.. i was about ready to beat this f..er, but his daddy was there to save him, so i said race my friends nissan truck for some money then, haven't seen the yellow cobra there since that night. watching a daily drivin nissan truck run 10's all day smoke that cobra was the funniest thing

u must be one of those mustang guys who thinks there cars handle better than anything, i wish i could upload my movie of me owning a GT on some back roads.mustangs are the most overrated muscle car, this one kid thought his cobra was the **** and he said bring on any nissan, there pieces of ****,this was at our dragstrip.. i was about ready to beat this f..er, but his daddy was there to save him, so i said race my friends nissan truck for some money then, haven't seen the yellow cobra there since that night. watching a daily drivin nissan truck run 10's all day smoke that cobra was the funniest thing
Typical riceboy comeback... "my friends heavily modified vehicle vs another guys mostly stock vehicle"

Its more of the driver, not the vehicle. Any real auto enthusiast would know this.

Ive ridden in a skyline before at road america and all the glory ive heard about them isnt cracked up to be so true. and why is my mustang brought into this? I didnt say anything about my car. You are some punk ass kid who breaks the law and comes on this forum to cry to everyone about how bad youve got it in the vehicle your girlfriend bought for you. You should really grow up and realize what you do/say in life.

u said 240's are overrated, so i said i think mustangs are overrated. i know there faster than mine. and 2nd, i haven't drove my car for half a year, and my tickets got droped cause i was right, thats why i *****ed cause i didn't do anything wrong. not trying to start a war here, i was just making a point, and yes i know muscle car owners hate ricers and ricers hate muscle cars. dont get me wrong, but i do like the 5.0's, i almost got one, but i lost the bid on it.

u said 240's are overrated, so i said i think mustangs are overrated. i know there faster than mine. and 2nd, i haven't drove my car for half a year, and my tickets got droped cause i was right, thats why i *****ed cause i didn't do anything wrong. not trying to start a war here, i was just making a point, and yes i know muscle car owners hate ricers and ricers hate muscle cars. dont get me wrong, but i do like the 5.0's, i almost got one, but i lost the bid on it.
Skyline, not 240sx.

dude the R34 GTR is overrated as of Skyline being overated.....if i got a Skyline itd hav to be R33 GTR or R32 GTR.....R33 is my fav of the 'Lines.....the new GT8 (Skyline) has an 8SPD ok what the hell? really who needs 8 gears? my 5 speed is just fine also new Skyline is the G35 just lil mods done to body and obviously engine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.