custom interior shops

Participant count
  • Participant list
does anyone know of any good custom interior shops in ohio,indiana,michigan,pennsylvania or kentucky?

there used to be a place in detroit that did good interior work, not sure if they still do, called audio trends. a buddy of mine had some components put in his door and then done some nice work with his door panel. what are you looking to have done?

i want to get a complete new interior--changing it from midnight blue to a clean gray tweed--complete with custom door panels and interior trim parts, dash cover, the works.

i want to get a complete new interior--changing it from midnight blue to a clean gray tweed--complete with custom door panels and interior trim parts, dash cover, the works.

i don't think they go that far. it's a car audio shop that does some interior work.

did you try custom audio since you live in lima.....Matt the installer there does good work as for you seats there is a guy here in van wert called craigs custom touch upholstery...try him....if you need a phone number let me know he is a buddy of mine..

did you try custom audio since you live in lima.....Matt the installer there does good work as for you seats there is a guy here in van wert called craigs custom touch upholstery...try him....if you need a phone number let me know he is a buddy of mine..
yeah i talked to matt davis already and it was something he didn't want to tackle and yeah give me the number of the dude in wert. thanx.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.