Nikosbuddy

hmm ruckus I dont even know nor do I care if I did, but dont go throwing my name around in mikes ****, I have nothing to do with this ********. For second why are u even on this thread making comments? Has mike ever done a deal with you, or have I done a deal with you? Nope, dont think so. So keep your mouth shut. Mike is a good guy, maybe he has had crap to do, I dont know b/c I havent talked to him. But anyways keep your mouth out of crap that doesnt associate with you.
blow me how about that you scumbag. If it is in the public forum it is open for anyone to comment you dont like it leave, simple as that. Ive read plenty of threads about both of you and it is getting tiring. Dont try the its none of your business **** with me cause Im not the one that is being called a troll every other transaction thats you. as for Niko he finally got his problems solved and props for that but it still took 2 months to fix a sitution which is not really an acceptable amount of time. He didnt even argue about it cause he knew he wasnt making good at the time. I have no problems with him and even designed a box blueprint for him for free, I just wanted to see him clear his **** up cause this was an ongoing thing. As for you your just a big con and I have no respect for you so you can just go f*ck yourself. I have yet to see anyone come out of a deal with you in the positive.

Your a dirty filthy ***** then and your mother is a loose-****** ****. Its a public forum, I can say what I want. Doesnt have to make a lick of sense...but I can do it....Right Ruckus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

not even what i said. He said I had no right to respond on the subject cause it wasnt about me, I said I had every right to respond cause it was in the public forum which means a response was asked for. He is quick to get offended but he turns on everyone. Even look at his bad trader thread he even turned on nikosbuddy for trying to help him in that thread hes a friggin moron as well as a troll.

want a cookie? 5 good transactions? how many bad? I managed to have hundreds of transactions with no bad ones. So please dont expect me to say good job cause you managed to complete 5 out of 10 deals without people complaining.

want a cookie? 5 good transactions? how many bad? I managed to have hundreds of transactions with no bad ones. So please dont expect me to say good job cause you managed to complete 5 out of 10 deals without people complaining.
one bad one from tuan, who is a joke. Everybody else got their stuff. Im just going off what u said that I have never had a good transaction. So doi u want a cookie for ur transactions? I just told u to keep my name out of mikes and whoever he dealt with transactions, thats it. I just find it funny, you go off what people say without knowing what is really going on, thats why I said stay out of other peoples business.

Would you like a cookie then? I dont see anyone not saying they didnt get what they wanted other then Tuan who doesnt provide Dale his address and sampson whos completely nuts, wanting an extra $60 for no reason at all.

Your a complete jackass and you just dont realize it. Is there any reason for you at all to come on here and bash him? Im bashing the **** outta you bcz your an a*hole who does it to others. So quit calling people "cons" when your stupid ass cant even mark a time when he "conned" someone.

Would you like a cookie then? I dont see anyone not saying they didnt get what they wanted other then Tuan who doesnt provide Dale his address and sampson whos completely nuts, wanting an extra $60 for no reason at all.
Your a complete jackass and you just dont realize it. Is there any reason for you at all to come on here and bash him? Im bashing the **** outta you bcz your an a*hole who does it to others. So quit calling people "cons" when your stupid ass cant even mark a time when he "conned" someone.
LOL funny you only come out when kmart has a beef with someone. not fooling anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I could care less what you say about me cause I say all my stuff under one account. and why quote "con" I never said "con" you did I said troll. All yu have to do is read the threads to prove trolling. just cause he finally makes good to a few people doesnt mean he wasnt trying to get away with it.

one bad one from tuan, who is a joke. Everybody else got their stuff. Im just going off what u said that I have never had a good transaction. So doi u want a cookie for ur transactions? I just told u to keep my name out of mikes and whoever he dealt with transactions, thats it. I just find it funny, you go off what people say without knowing what is really going on, thats why I said stay out of other peoples business.
no thats not it you also said I had no right to speak in the thread which is wrong. I knew what was going on you just seem to think its ok to make someone wait 2 months to get their stuff because you have a problem. Well its not that persons problem and why should they have to suffer cause you lost your job or someone else didnt live yupto their deal with you or any other reason. There is no excuse. Maybe if you cant understand that you shouldnt deal with people because it is wrong to make someone else wait when they in good faith sent you merchandise or money.

Ruckus drop it, this thread was about mike. Anyways I dont have a problem with you, b/c I have never done a transaction with you, nor do I really know you, so therefore drop it.

lol dont know what happened, but ruckus my transactioln went bad...and yeah as for what did happen in it, foreman was suppose to ship the ram to him...and ya know what, he just got it yesterday from him as well...but if i would have known it would have taken that long i would have done it myself and he knows that, he got worried cause i was out of town..but i know you dont see me in the negatives that much ruckus so dont say that i have had a few but they were misunderstandings and in no way were the people unsatsfied with what they got....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif. I must agree I have completed hundreds of online transactions(selling) without a problem. I can vouch for ruckus, great guy. Took a whole 3 days to get me my cd player from fl to ia //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

lol dont know what happened, but ruckus my transactioln went bad...and yeah as for what did happen in it, foreman was suppose to ship the ram to him...and ya know what, he just got it yesterday from him as well...but if i would have known it would have taken that long i would have done it myself and he knows that, he got worried cause i was out of town..but i know you dont see me in the negatives that much ruckus so dont say that i have had a few but they were misunderstandings and in no way were the people unsatsfied with what they got....
and I gave you props for making ammends man but Kmartfan/Finalwolf thinks he can do what he wants and noone is gonna call him on it. He gets mad cause I said it was looking like a kmartfan6 deal but honestly wasnt it? His problem was similar "Its on its way" "Ohh I cant send it yet" then you try to help him out and he turns on you. I cant beleive you even allow him to remain in SPLoud after that ******** he gave you in the other thread when he said he quit. Either way respect to you for making good on your deal but kmart can still kiss my ass and I could care less whether he likes me or not probably still mad he couldnt join dillusionz when ecko was running it. He keeps saying drop it but he keeps opening his mouth, I tihnk he like the attention

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

_DjScrew_

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
_DjScrew_
omaha, nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies