Mr. Loki

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundstreamer
10+ year member

Ω
i hate to leave bad feedback for him because i know he's always come through on his purchases/sells on this forum. but, it's been almost a month he's had my money and i still have yet to recieve anything from him. i have sent multiple pms asking him for info and he won't even reply to me.

here's the thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113216

here's how our convo went:

08-21-2005, 07:33 PM

soundstreamer

how much for...?

both 3000dbs sent to 87401? do i get a discount if i buy both? i would wanna use paypal so...$420? if the answer is yes for $420 you can consider them sold.

08-21-2005, 07:42 PM

Mr. Loki

ok

I would say yes, but 420$ is a bit low when using paypal they are gonna charge like crazy for the paypal fee. I would give you a discount though. could to do 460$? 420$ buy paypal and 40$ money order? If you can do that then they are yours.

08-21-2005, 07:48 PM

soundstreamer

Re: ok

i'm gonna pass this round. if you have trouble selling them(you shouldn't at the great price you're asking), let me know.

08-21-2005, 07:50 PM

Mr. Loki

ok

I need them gone pretty bad so 420$ it is.

08-21-2005, 07:51 PM

soundstreamer

sold.

let me know your paypal address and i'll send the money right away.

08-21-2005, 08:06 PM

Mr. Loki

there you go

domonic_crosshotmailcom

08-21-2005, 08:16 PM

soundstreamer

Re: there you go

money sent from nowayhosergmailcom

in case my address does not come with the paypal email:

phillip

my address

farmington nm 87401

09-12-2005, 06:23 PM

soundstreamer

Re: there you go

have the amps been sent yet? if so, could i get a tracking number? i'm getting a little anxious.

thank you

phillip

09-15-2005, 06:48 PM

soundstreamer

hey. sorry to be bugging you again...have the amps been sent out? if so, perhaps a tracking number so i can see where they are?

thank you

phillip

Yesterday, 01:33 PM

soundstreamer

have you not been getting my pms?

why are you not responding to them?

i was wondering where the amps were. any info would ease my mind much better than just not responding. i've seen you have a ton of good feedback and would hope you wouldn't purposely take money without sending an item.

please, let me know what is going on with the amps.

thank you

phillip

i am looking for a response saying they have been sent or a refund. i just filed a claim with paypal in hopes of getting my money back. if i recieve the amps i will cancel the complaint.

Anyone who knows me, knows this is BS I have already sent the amps. Yes you sent me pms, but when I opened them they were blank. I dont know what to tell you, and its ridicoulus that this is even a problem. I will check with the lady here on base at usps and see whats the deal. The fact that you have retracted the payment with the amps on the way is kinda shady dude. Makes it seem as though your trying to double dip here and get amps and keep your money.

i've sold too soundstreamer before and the transaction went very smooth...... just my 2 cents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Jeremy has always been true to his word, at least on the few occaisions I've dealt with him. I kinda think its shady that the guy withdrew his payments? so say that the amps do arrive? you gonna give Jeremy his money? Thats kinda jacked up...

Not taking sides here, but I've known Jeremy to keep true to his word, and go out of his way to make customers happy...

i WILLwithdraw my claim from paypal if i recieve the amps. i am in no way out to cheat anyone. i just want the amps OR my money back. i will not take both.

Thats what I am saying I have been here since 2002 and this is the first negative anything put against me and it *****, but I cant handle the mail, I have the reciept so I can prove it was sent. thanks ry and if anyone else wants to chime in then be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

soundstreamer

10+ year member
Ω
soundstreamer
Farmington, NM
Start date
Participants