Nikosbuddy

and I gave you props for making ammends man but Kmartfan/Finalwolf thinks he can do what he wants and noone is gonna call him on it. He gets mad cause I said it was looking like a kmartfan6 deal but honestly wasnt it? His problem was similar "Its on its way" "Ohh I cant send it yet" then you try to help him out and he turns on you. I cant beleive you even allow him to remain in SPLoud after that ******** he gave you in the other thread when he said he quit. Either way respect to you for making good on your deal but kmart can still kiss my ass and I could care less whether he likes me or not probably still mad he couldnt join dillusionz when ecko was running it. He keeps saying drop it but he keeps opening his mouth, I tihnk he like the attention
huh? what? I tried to join ur team? Where the hell was I when this happened? I surely dont remember that. I told you to drop it, didnt say a word after that so how was I still running my mouth? Ruckus honestly you can kiss my ass also, I dont feel like dealing with a punk like urself.

lol well team sploud is being redone, its going to be more of a local thing, and its going to be a closer group i only invited like 3-4 people to actually join it, and everyone on the forums would wine and people were shady to...but im not speaking of it cause its in the past and well see how things go in the future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mike

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

huh? what? I tried to join ur team? Where the hell was I when this happened? I surely dont remember that. I told you to drop it, didnt say a word after that so how was I still running my mouth? Ruckus honestly you can kiss my ass also, I dont feel like dealing with a punk like urself.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Have fun mike rebuilding the team and I wish the best of luck to you. And ruckus I had already quit the team b4 I supposedly turned my back on Mike, and I quit for un-related things that has nothing to do with mike, and mike doesnt even know why I quit.

why quote "con" I never said "con" you did I said troll.
As for you your just a big con and I have no respect for you so you can just go f*ck yourself.
Your a regular retard arent you?

......best of all....you think Dale and I are the same person. Obviously ur a smoking a special Miami blend eh? Come to Gainesville, and keep talking ur **** you fvcker. You want to have random hate-ons for ppl you dont know....I can certainly do it to you as well.

real hard over the net aint you. Probably never even seen a fight in person punk *****.
Its easy to spot stupid chinks like you in gainesville....while Miami its like the only thing you see. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

real hard over the net aint you. Probably never even seen a fight in person punk *****.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif I doubt he has either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Its easy to spot stupid chinks like you in gainesville....while Miami its like the only thing you see. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
all I have to say is if youre feeling froggy then jump. Until then your doing nothing but talk. I'll even give you the first hit so I dont go to jail for kicking the **** out of a minor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

_DjScrew_

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
_DjScrew_
omaha, nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies