Nikosbuddy

_DjScrew_
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
where do i start... ok well as previously posted, we had the deal, ram for a dvd bunrer. i sent him the dvd burner and he claimed Foreman was supposed to send me my ram. this was about 2months ago and i still have recieved nothing from this ****head. i have waited patiently, and gave him my address on different accounts and got "i'll be shipping it out this week" but i have nothing still.

Sorry to hear this bro, it really ***** when this stuff happens. I speak first hand. Hopefully everything gets settled.

He's a good guy, I can attest to that, he has helped me on MANY occasions... Maybe he has something else going on in his life, how important is RAM right now man? Give him some time to explain.

i have been out of town all weekend and im very sorry stuff does happen and i did say i would ship out this weekend but i could not control these circumstances, and i always keep my word i have been on a new path...i have 5 perfect transactions in the last month and yours happened to go the complete wrong way because of one ass who never shipped it, and i already gave them a return on it so i hope he has good use for it thou considering he kept it....so what im going to do is i have your new address and i told you id handle it, i have talked to you like everyday/every other day till this weekend when i was out of town im sorry you feel this way about all this and i apologize i told you i never planned for this **** to happen. So im going to ship it to you.

Again my apologies for having something come up this weekend.

Sincerely,

Mike

Jesus, how many does this make for mike, like 2 or 3? Whats going on?
and this is the same guy stuff has been going on with...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif i hate it when **** dont go write..

He's a good guy, I can attest to that, he has helped me on MANY occasions... Maybe he has something else going on in his life, how important is RAM right now man? Give him some time to explain.
wow....and i do have to give it to you...lol someone else who realized something might have happened on a holiday weekend......thanks again bro i appreciate it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Maybe he has something else going on in his life, how important is RAM right now man? Give him some time to explain.
STFU, 2 months is more than enough time to live up to his agreement. He has enough time to browse the forums for the last 2 months he should send the burner back if he cant control the shipment of the memory. This is getting old already and I know what I would of done if it was my deal. Everyone is quick to defend the person in the wrong how about living up to your agreements reguardless of **** happening around you? Starting to sound just like KMart's ********.

Sorry like i said i was depending on someone who didnt do there part and i apologized and i have taken it upon myself to make things right so everything will be a-ok ruckus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im just sick of hearing "I havent gotten my ram" already man. Its time to make right. If this guy doesnt send your memory as he said thats between you and him not screw, just send his burner back so i dont have to see a nikkosbussy is a troll thread everyday. Everyone has problems its those that go out of their way to make it right that I will deal with and honestly seeing your practices of saying well "" didnt send gets old. you had 3 options after your friend crapped out. 1) send different memory, 2) send the drive back, 3) $ reimbursment. There is always a way to make right and not pass the buck on someone else for 2 months.

Yes nikosbuddy is a troll and he apologizes that you have to see a thread about him because of ram and i apologize about that, it was a big mix up i should have sent some stuff to him anyways...point taken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif thanks buddy

shipped it will be there friday morning, when i tell you im going to do something i do it. And everyone else who has done buisness with me knows that, i cant control everythign and everything else but now i also know dont count on or depend on other people to come thru like they are suppose to..

Mike

oh and for the grief i thru in a couple other things.

STFU, 2 months is more than enough time to live up to his agreement. He has enough time to browse the forums for the last 2 months he should send the burner back if he cant control the shipment of the memory. This is getting old already and I know what I would of done if it was my deal. Everyone is quick to defend the person in the wrong how about living up to your agreements reguardless of **** happening around you? Starting to sound just like KMart's ********.
hmm ruckus I dont even know nor do I care if I did, but dont go throwing my name around in mikes ****, I have nothing to do with this ********. For second why are u even on this thread making comments? Has mike ever done a deal with you, or have I done a deal with you? Nope, dont think so. So keep your mouth shut. Mike is a good guy, maybe he has had crap to do, I dont know b/c I havent talked to him. But anyways keep your mouth out of crap that doesnt associate with you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

_DjScrew_

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
_DjScrew_
omaha, nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies