SOLD Nice sub amp for sale, needs repair, cheap.

Participant count
  • Participant list

powerstroker
10+ year member

NE Texas
I have a Crossfire XP600D that needs repaired. I am not sure what is wrong with it, amp powers on and LCD lights up, but there is no signal going through it. It is one ohm stable and I have been told that it will do more than rated power. I am fairly new and will consider shipping to established members before payment is made. I will also give my name and phone #'s if you like. Here is a link with specs of the amp. http://www.woofersetc.com/p5815/XP600D--Crossfire-Mono-600-Watt-Amplifier.htm

I am asking $60 shipped (negotiable, please PM me with offers or questions)

Thanks, Jake.

$55 tyd.

I think that is a good price, but if I am way off somebody please let me know. I was gonna get it fixed but I really need the money. Thanks, Jake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.