Nice Install w/pics - Cutting Edge

Well now that my killer external system has attracted the attention I so desire, I must also show off what I've installed, so thieves will know right away if my equipment is worth stealing or not.
1001754xm6.jpg
So in that case I guess its not worth stealing.

How did you mount the tweets to the wheels without the wires ripping from the wheels turning?
Signal actually passes through the brake pads, to the rim, to the hubcap. Told ya this is VERY scientific **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm still working on an "auto pilot" system, so I can sit out front and listen to the car as it drives by the house, over and over....

How did you mount the tweets to the wheels without the wires ripping from the wheels turning?
I'm pretty sure he electrified one of the lug nuts through the control arm and brake rotor for the signal and used the axle for the ground. But it's a trade secret, so we'll never know for sure!

[edit] ahh, you beat me too it!

wait for it.....

wait for it............

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.