Nice amp at least 1200rms

Ya you have prices on any of the models the next step up like 1800 2000

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

And thanks for the help

Just got done reading reveiws on the audiopipe I just don't understand how so cheap??
Its good for those who want cheap power, but if you can afford better, you should. I've owned one, and it served me well, but if I could do it over again I would have just saved the 120 and put it toward a used sundown or whatever.

They have a apsm2000 model that just launched $180. Just longer than the 1500. I say this amp bc you say your going to change again anyways and the new sub will be on a different amp.

Why is that??
They are great amps for the price... and honestly, it would do your cvx's just fine. I'm sure someone will chime in soon enough with the pros and cons of going with it over a pricier one. I'm just getting pickier. Its like any other hobby. There are always nicer toys....

1200w @ 12.5v, under rated, louder than many 1500w amps (by quite a bit). It's a very good amp, very clean, really controls the woofer well.

I know mine did 1380w @ 13.1v. You keep that up around 14v or so, I bet you see close to 1500, and that's a very true, powerful 1500w, not like an Audiopipe or Hifonics 1500w.

Ya that Ed looks pretty sweet you can tell just by looking at it i think I'm gunna try and grab that!! Still looking for a 15 and if anyone wants these cvxs trade for a 15 too there the good models older chrome magnets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.