WTB: Orion 2500D

Participant count
  • Participant list
I believe it is a two tier board and if certain parts are blown they are unfixable... Hence why mine is sitting in my garage for the past four yrs . Good luck, ive had four at once and got my best ever numbers with them.

Yeah, my ******* needed the money and sold mine for $250 about 3 months ago. Miss it almost as much as my Nendo 3kwp. I really need to start thinking about what I am selling instead of just selling then paying more because I want it back.

Stephens30228, I replied to your PM on CACO.

Come up with all kinds of trade offers or tons of trade offers and cash etc. etc. I'm up for anything you could possibly fathom. And if your offers are worth more than just the 2500D, no worries! I do have the matching set. The 2500D, the 4002, and the 3002 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

.... I've also some 17 more amplifiers and many woofers, motors, and baskets.

Ron

saw you sold mine a while back dude. really i sold it to u too cheap, i shouldve done research first.

i can sell u my jbl gto2400 but its only 2 ohm stable...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.