Nice amp at least 1200rms

Id like to stay a little under that I'm upgrading subs now too so also looking for those and a box to be built for cvxs for another car

Anyone know if there a dc level 6 15 yet and if so where I can purchase or anyone feel free to message me if your selling a ****** single 15 if you got a box even better!!

At what volt ??? I'm trying to really rock those cvxs there the good models they can take the power you really think that audiopipe has good clean power ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...
They have pre-cut wood if you pay extra at the hardware store. Just draw it out. But you'll have to pay extra. Then screw it in yourself...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...

About this thread

Timmy13091

10+ year member
Team DC
Timmy13091
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date