Next level of Subwoofers after Sundown?

if u want to be different go tantric no one really has those if u want some dc's with different softparts look at gpi's or u could get some ma-hk 12s u can get 2 for 390 they are 3000rms. heard they sound bad, but u could always let splaudio upgrade the softparts for u. they would take a dump on sa12s would be over 250 per

then though. just giving suggestions

Just saying again if you want higher quality at the same price you will need to go used. There are many trusted members on here that will crack you some great deals. Buying new on everything is somewhat stubborn when you are on a forum full of people selling items at great prices and know how to use their equipment. (for the most part)

if u want to be different go tantric no one really has those if u want some dc's with different softparts look at gpi's or u could get some ma-hk 12s u can get 2 for 390 they are 3000rms. heard they sound bad, but u could always let splaudio upgrade the softparts for u. they would take a dump on sa12s would be over 250 perthen though. just giving suggestions
whats all the talk about DC n the softparts? i have read that multipull times here on the forums, can someone let me in on that info? iv been considering DC lvl 3 or 4s ...

You obviously haven't looked around here much
I've been lurking, but I haven't been into audio for a while. I'm not familiar with the new brands, I got "out" around when the Brahma and REXXX's were hot. Back when Scott Buwalda, Murph (not sure if the same Murph on here... heck, not sure if this is the same forum) Richard Clark and Dave Navone would argue about the SQ of amps.

Anyone know the price on these Digital Designs 2500 series... Specs

DD2510.jpg
I bought 4 3512 for $240 each

Can someone reccomend a dealer so I can get the pricing on those Digital Designs? Those Incriminator Audio Le's and those DD's look mean.

DD2510.jpg

Digital Designs 2500 Series Specs

You could take some black spray paint, and paint the logo on the dust cap, and call them whatever you want?Make your own logo?Its called ...Customizing
It's not just the logo, it's the design as well. Though I feel Sundowns design of the subwoofer is OK, I think I rather just get something different,

than be like everyone else(riding the sundown jock). The problem is it's hard to beat a Sundown, that's why I decided to ask the knowledgeable

forum members here for alternative suggestions.

if u want to be different go tantric no one really has those if
Thanks, you know something though, I can't seem to find a place to learn more about Tantric's anywhere, how about a link.

I bought 4 3512 for $240 each
@drockstar Kind of find that hard to believe. I'm looking at the 2500 Series though. Power-wise don't feel I need anything beyond a 600-700w sub with a lot of room. The Sundown SA 12"s are rated what 600, but, have no idea why, from what I hear those are 1,000w subs.

It's not just the logo, it's the design as well. Though I feel Sundowns design of the subwoofer is OK, I think I rather just get something different,

than be like everyone else(riding the sundown jock). The problem is it's hard to beat a Sundown, that's why I decided to ask the knowledgeable

forum members here for alternative suggestions.

Thanks, you know something though, I can't seem to find a place to learn more about Tantric's anywhere, how about a link.
Firstly, I linked you all the info for the Tantric subs in my post.

Secondly, That is exactly why they're recommending you spend the money elsewhere. Because while you want to "try" a different woofer... you're really not going to get any different results without a complete overhaul on the system. You're not changing the power... and you're not changing the box.... So you're not gonna change the sound. If you want a different sound for your system, you need to start at the box, designed to do something else. And at that point, you could consider new subs. You won't notice anything except for a placebo effect unless you change the box, and if you change the woofers, they're really not going to do anything your current woofers don't.

How about some bnib powerbase xtreme xs12? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..have six if you would like..o/s powerbass

powerbass.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

Firstly, I linked you all the info for the Tantric subs in my post.Secondly, That is exactly why they're recommending you spend the money elsewhere. Because while you want to "try" a different woofer... you're really not going to get any different results without a complete overhaul on the system. You're not changing the power... and you're not changing the box.... So you're not gonna change the sound. If you want a different sound for your system, you need to start at the box, designed to do something else. And at that point, you could consider new subs. You won't notice anything except for a placebo effect unless you change the box, and if you change the woofers, they're really not going to do anything your current woofers don't.
I hear you, first of all I've never owned sundowns, I was looking at them, but now I'm looking at alternatives. As for the box I would definitely be

getting a custom box made, there is no other way. Thanks for all your advice, links etc. As far as the DD's go, definitely interested. That logo on

those subs is the emblem "Daredevil" wore on his chest in the comic books I used to read as a kid. This was the time the whole Frank Miller, intro

of ''Elektra'', and all the ninja appeared(had to be there). And @Flex68, I see your like on his post, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.