Next level of Subwoofers after Sundown?

I like these, Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 12"s, seems like a great alternative to Sundown's but not sure how they would do. Any opinions?

Similar price range $189.00

li1_440_detail.jpg

Do you plan on building a new enclosure or just throwing them in the same box as the SA's were in? Doubt you really notice a difference in sound...you'd be spending $400 for very little gains...who knows you may even lose output/sq.

Perhaps the title of this thread should have been ''Alternatives to Sundown's, similar price range..". Anyways, so far it's a toss up between DC Audio L3's and

Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections. If there are any other options out there lmk. Price range 200-250 per sub. No Skars.

Do you plan on building a new enclosure or just throwing them in the same box as the SA's were in? Doubt you really notice a difference in sound.
Definitely a custom box built to specs.

No to the lvl 3's and the lethal injections are a toss up. If you plan on buying new why don't you save up more money so you can actually go to the next level.

ummm no thermally a sa will out due a lvl3. if the motor had better cooling then yes. the sa is able to handle more power too if you want me to recone with te spl coil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ummm no thermally a sa will out due a lvl3. if the motor had better cooling then yes. the sa is able to handle more power too if you want me to recone with te spl coil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
You really do hate DC dont you?

it defenitly wasnt anyone smart. ask the burp box master Tfade or terry brocks.

can have a little more power tossed at it
Mr. Know it All, are you sure? I have an idea of what they might sound like compared to Sundown because I have Sa15s and Audioque which probably have a similar sound to American Bass. I'd have to hear it for myself, but I don't think the xfl is an upgrade. The xfl seems better on paper, but I think the HD model is a real upgrade.

Read this and tell me how dumb this guy really is? The truth about American Bass - Realm of Excursion

There is no next level after sundown. Sundown is the holy grail of car audio woofers. Once you have had sundown, you will be disappointed with everything else you try. Its kinda like once you go black...
Coincidentally, on the movie "Top Gun"... Sundown was black. Just sayin...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.