Next forum bonor?

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I wonder whats going to be the next best thing since it seems to change every 6 months and whatever came before is frowned on.. It seems the forums go backwards more than forwards.

Example PPI.. Everyone knows PPI went WAY down hill then some random person said the BA amps are god send and everyone started pushing PPI again even though they are rebadged Soundstream/ Power Acustik.. Early last year everyone hated on Audioque now they are a boner. Everybody loved DD and JL in the early 2000s and they still hold most of the top spots 14 years later and they are hated on. I'm sure RE will start getting pushed as soon as a rep picks them up even though they havent changed a thing.

So whats next?

Whatever is cheap and performs well will become the forum boner.

Except the audiopipe and shark boners. Those confused me because they're both trash

Sundown was not cheap and it was a boner. The amps cost more than others and the SA was the same price as every other China 1000 watt sub. But it was so cool to run Sundown.

You can beat the **** out of the amps, and they take it. I'm not saying there aren't other Koreans that are the same way though.

I don't know if its just me, but I think most Sundown products are cool looking. That could be part of it

Whatever is cheap and performs well will become the forum boner.
DSS, Shark amplifiers, Taramps Amplifiers are current boners on a lot of forums and locally lately, even though I did Have a local guy tell me that there is this new company called CT sounds that is the best there is , I just smiled and moved on as usual

You can beat the **** out of the amps, and they take it. I'm not saying there aren't other Koreans that are the same way though.
I don't know if its just me, but I think most Sundown products are cool looking. That could be part of it
Thats my reason for going with zv4, i thinks its the best inverted looking sub, the gloss black basket with chrome top and back plate and that sundown audio thing that covers the actual magnets umf! It looks so **** in between my seats!

Thats my reason for going with zv4, i thinks its the best inverted looking sub, the gloss black basket with chrome top and back plate and that sundown audio thing that covers the actual magnets umf! It looks so **** in between my seats!
I will agree the first zv4 15 I saw in person it did make me smile

Im not a Shark nuthugger, but i do currently run a shark 2500d. I know it wont do the rated 2000 rms @ 1 ohm, but its a good for 1600 or so that it will do. No its not a SAZ-2k or a DD M2. Not really a fair comparison IMO. But my point is, that for the $115 i paid for the 1600watts the impresses me. Ive ran sundown crescendo etc and they are awesome, top of the line amps but i dont always have money to throw at that stuff, especially right now(my little girl and wifes new car are killing my wallet lol).

anyone who comes here and is active in the classifieds is not here to look for the expensive brands like dd or JL which is why most do not recommend them.

Online forums for car audio is mainly for people looking to buy used cheap stuff because they cant afford the new stuff.

Im not saying all, but most do or else everyone would find the local genius and learn from them and not a forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.