Next forum bonor?

I will say this about DC. Rusty and Rob are two of the coolest people you will ever meet. Rusty stayed late at work so a few of us could drive out to Reno to demo the van and tour the shop. He was going to keep my team contract even though I was going to be deployed and couldn't fulfill it. The amps are solid also. I will also say I gained a full db across the board when I dropped the 95s in over the XL m2s. Same tuning and it peaked at 36 instead of 50hz. They never got the same cooking smell and never had the same neck joint and catching on fire issues.

He did recone 2 of the 3 issues for free but I still had to pay shipping a 60 pound sub across the country. Our local dealer dropped them because of all the recone issues.
I haven't met Rusty yet -- but Rob is a pretty cool guy.

Interesting that you say that -- I seem to get e-mails every day requesting that we sell over there. Can you share why you don't like them by chance ? For my reference.
They just sell a lot of low end flee markets stuff. As of now your brand is on better "higher end" sites. I mean look at what they carry compared to say woofersect.

Interesting that you say that -- I seem to get e-mails every day requesting that we sell over there. Can you share why you don't like them by chance ? For my reference.
If they ship a product, it will more than likely come damaged. I have had a few issues with them, and I know other people have too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.