Newbie needs help

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnnygoat
10+ year member

media pa
Hi Guys I beed doing some research on this forum and internet looking for rear speakers. Heres my problem I have a 71 GTO Conv and was going to build a enclosure to sit on the rear trans hump ( no where to install rear speakers on a conv without cutting) Here are the speakers I been looking at which ones do you guys like or maybe something different

CDT HD-690cfx

Focal 690CA1SG

JL Audio C2-690tx

JBL Audio P963

I am also going to install speakers in the front kick panels but have not decided or researhed yet. Iwas also going to upgrading my stock radio with something like Secretaudio Hidden Classic Car Radio System sst-system or Retro sound Model 2 radio Any help or opinion is appreciated and Thanks John

Agree with above but don't cut that car up too much! I have a '67 camaro and when Boston acoustics came out with their new 6x9's, I cut holes out.... And where the original dual knob went too.. Kinda regret it now. Still have the 6x9s though! Lol

Ok Thanks guys yea I had this car for about 25years first thing I did was cut it up for a Clarion stereo/speakers back in the day cost a lot to replace parts and have retored wont do that again. I'll look into some front speakers and will get back to yous Great forum Thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.