Southeast Region New Years CA.com FLA meet

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

When to eat?

• Lunch time grill out only.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Mid afternoon grill out only.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lunch at 12 noon and grill out at 5 or 6.

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Grill out at lunch, and eat at 5-6.

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Grill constantly as long as people are eating and we have food.

Votes: 54 70.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I'm probably not going. Even if mom doesnt feel up to panama I'm invited to the girl's familes newyears shindig. Corona, Fireworks, Food, and my girl or you guys and no amp.

I'll still see what I can do buy I'll deffanitely be leaving early if I come. Sorry guys.

well u kiddies have fun ill be livin it up in the cali sun on the beach //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

although i do get to play with my future SPL truck so im gonna have fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

well u kiddies have fun ill be livin it up in the cali sun on the beach //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
although i do get to play with my future SPL truck so im gonna have fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
and 2 girls at the same time....bastage....I want pics and vids...

and 2 girls at the same time....bastage....I want pics and vids...
haha did i mention im going with my friend to get her nipples pierced to? lmao all im seeing is boobies for 10 straight days, lol cant wait to get off that plane and to the hotel room:naughty: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

ALL YOU ****ERS BETTER READ THIS!

I dont care what ****ing beef you have with each other and about who paid who to get loud or about how much they're involved with said build. Fact of the matter is, on BOTH sides, someone is being paid for the build, plain and simple. You can ***** all you want on here but I swear to whatever god in heaven that if **** turns sour in Clearwater, I'm done with this **** and this forum...I'm not driving out there to see a bunch of ****ing MEN, *****, moan and whine like a bunch of pre-teen girls. We all share the god **** love of audio and cars and just because there was one spat on the way, ya'll are going to go up in arms at each other. Grow up. Ironic as it may seem from a 20 y/o but at least I'm not *****ing on a friggin forum...

/Rant...

AND ANOTHER THING...

One of Grants post referred to nvRukus bringing a gun to kill grant. Look at my avatar then read this...If ANYONE comes to the meet to cause trouble, I've NO PROBLEM putting another man in his place...

ALL YOU ****ERS BETTER READ THIS!
I dont care what ****ing beef you have with each other and about who paid who to get loud or about how much they're involved with said build. Fact of the matter is, on BOTH sides, someone is being paid for the build, plain and simple. You can ***** all you want on here but I swear to whatever god in heaven that if **** turns sour in Clearwater, I'm done with this **** and this forum...I'm not driving out there to see a bunch of ****ing MEN, *****, moan and whine like a bunch of pre-teen girls. We all share the god **** love of audio and cars and just because there was one spat on the way, ya'll are going to go up in arms at each other. Grow up. Ironic as it may seem from a 20 y/o but at least I'm not *****ing on a friggin forum...

/Rant...
Scott, I'll be there, quiet in the car, and taking many pics with the cam.

i will hog tie you, and still your children if thats what it takes for you to be at the meet. remember.....im sleeping at the same house as you friday night LOL. i can fit you in my car blind folded, hog tied, shoeless and upside down if i have to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...