New VW GTi or New Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

What would you choose?

• NEW Body Style VW GTi

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • NEW Body Style Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Come on' Now everyone has to have a preference if they were to just get one for free.

IF I SAID, HEY YOU GET A CAR FOR FREE, EITHER THE 2006 ECLIPSE GT OR 2006 GTI, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

GTi, hands down! It would-

A. hold the value longer...

B. Be a classier car...

Beyond that it will most likely handle better and once modded will be way cooler and much more respectable than an eclipse. I like the new eclpises but VDubZ FTMFW!

The reason why Jetta is not in the list is because I think it is a woman's car, or maybe where I live, so that is why is not being considered. Nonetheless, I deeply appreciate the opnion

VW *****, I work at a garage and not only are the same cars in there over and over again for new problems, the parts are exspensive as hell. They are cheap, shitty ass cars disguised as not so shitty ass cars, but they are, in the end, nothing more than shitty ass cars. Mitsubishis are better all around, qualitywise, performance (in the long run, let's see what your GTi runs 5 years from now... oh wait, it won't run), etc. This isn't my opinion, it's fact. Get a GTi if you love talking to people at the shop, or love the coffee there, or somthing. Get an eclipse if you want a nice car to drive for awhile.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...