2020 Mitsubishi outlander no audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnjohn93

CarAudio.com Newbie
I installed new speakers and sub back in October. Everything has worked perfect until yesterday. Now I have no audio, I had another stereo to hook up and see if it was that. Long story short my sub was beating with the song I was playing but still no audio. I have no idea what is happening

Check the Radio Fuse,
Check your RCA connections and/or Speaker wiring connections
Check Fuses for Amplifier
Check Ground wiring for Radio and Amplifier as well as Power and remote wiring
I would start with these and see if the issue persist or not. there are a few other things to be checked as well. Id start with these first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

CASSETTES BRO, you know it. Those wirings are straight up giraffe neckin. 79 cars had lot of electronics for carburetors. Know your poopie...
If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Fully test it without the ACR-1. TBH it sounds like an amplifier issue. Try connecting your phone direct to the amp via a 3.5mm to RCA cable. If...
I would make a call, or send like Crutchfield or Sonic Electronix an Email or even Chat with them and see if they can help you get the correct...

About this thread

johnjohn93

CarAudio.com Newbie
johnjohn93
florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from