NEW to car audio..for the most part

Thanks Jim.......The OP can pm me if he would like........I am sure I can build him a beast on the cheap and get it shipped out to FL....That is unless I win the Powerball tonight!!!...LMAO

alright so how much would you make a box to be? as in size

and also, theres an amp on ebay right now ends in 4 days from the same brand as the sub. should I try n get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay clear from audiopipe, if you're willing to spend the amount of money to get a great amp, go for it, but if you can't afford it, Hifonics BRZ series, Mb Quart ONX series, and Soundstream Rubicon series, and Precision Power's Black Ice series are some of the most reliable budget amps.

where are my advisers!!!

**** ***** that im just learning and im somewhat clueless right now...you could tell me anything right now and I would probably believe it.

rockford I think is the good brands. as long as you don't offer me no PA amp, its all good.

BTW before the jugg I was planning on buying a MOFO15 with BAMF amp...just a fun fact

you want either a mmats amp, a american bass vfl amp.sundown ,dc ,b2 along these lines . no hifonics,audiopipe,mb quartz,soundstrem ,get a good amp for a great sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.