New system for my 1999 Toyota 4runner

Participant count
  • Participant list

Connerliam

Tampa
I was looking into getting 2 SQ HDS215s in a 4th order or a single HDS315 ran on a D1200 SQ amp. I do NOT want to wall of anything, or remove back seats, if you'd like to suggest something, keep it in that price range and keep in mind me not wanting to remove my back seat. Open to any and all ideas. Thanks!

If it helps, here are my cargo specs (They're near the bottom of the page) :

1999 Toyota 4Runner Technical Specifications

2 15's in a 4th order will not fit just behind the back seats, you have about 8 Cubes total and that will completely fill up the cargo area.

This is the back of my 97, the battery takes about 6" out of the space the box could use, my box is 7.3 Cubes, you may be able to squeeze a little more space out of it with Aero ports.

H4dnXzq.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.