New system DSP/Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

DeruDog

UK
I am planning a new system, and thinking that an all-in-one DSP/amp is the way to go for me. Not looking for anything really loud, just maximum clarity for music while rolling. I will also add a SW/amp and sound deadener.

The main contenders for me are the Gladen 100.4 DSP (100Wx4 channels) and the Match PP82DSP (55Wx8 channels). I am curious what the difference in sound quality might be with these DSPs. I imagine there are quality differences, but I son't know what they are or how to figure it out from the fact sheets.

Thanks.

The biggest factor in both amplifier vs almost any other amplifier is the DSP, which should be good from both brands. Unless they were designed to inadequately keep noise in check I think you ought to be looking at the number of channels. Eight channel amplifiers would be very useful for running numerous active speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.