New Subwoofer and Amp recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list

phatdubz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi so basically i’m buying a car soon and i’m looking into the best sub I can get for around the £200 margin as well as around £100 - £150 on an amplifier. I listen to mostly bassline so i’m looking for a sub that can really slam. The deaf bonce apocalypse 12” is what I had originally wanted but as I live in the UK delivery was not an option and the only dealer in the UK had them too overpriced. How good is the alpine type r and does it compare to the skar evl 12 although i heard that’s skar’s have relatively cheap build quality. Or if anyone has better suggestions as to which subs are the most bang for the buck in my price range let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.