New problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
I need some help with my subwoofers popping when i start the vehicle and when i shut the vehicle off. It started doing this about almost a month now. Sometimes it gets louder. Breaking my head here and the rain makes it hard to work on it. Any ideas or help would be really appreciated thanks in advance.

Sounds like an amp turn on and off thump. You need to slow down the time the amp turns on and off. You can use a relay to achieve this.
Relay and a diode or just a small capacitor on the remote turn on lead.

Relays can send a pulse back at the headunit when switched off which can damage a headunit. Thus the need for a diode.

Sounds like an amp turn on and off thump. You need to slow down the time the amp turns on and off. You can use a relay to achieve this.
Ok i went and found a manual to my head unit and found this.

So is a relay still the answer or can i remote wire from somewhere else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-010823_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-010823_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 22
Yes, at least that is what I would do. If it continues after adding a relay, then we know its something internal with the amplifier. Relays are a cheap way to go about it. You can find relays for $3-$4
No the problem is the head unit. (See picture i posted with the red highlighted area) can i get remote from somewhere else?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...