New power Acoustic Mofos? any good

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm sure for the price they would work fine, of course you could spend a little bit more and get much better.

I personally wouldn't buy them, I'd just save up a little more and buy something higher quality.

I'm sure for the price they would work fine, of course you could spend a little bit more and get much better.
I personally wouldn't buy them, I'd just save up a little more and buy something higher quality.
what do u prefer i have cash im just looking for the best value

i found a way to get a free sub from amazon my mofo blew up an i called amazon to return it turns out i couldn't ship them the sub back because the magnet is "hazardous material" so they let me keep the blown sub but they never asked for pictures or proof that it blew i told them "it caught on fire at half power" an amazon gave me a refund but if you still have the blow sub you can send it to pa for a free recone (i personally broke my basket so i cant send it back) prolly shouldn't try it more then once or twice.. i was thinking about ordering 2 cheapo 15s for inside my house an saying they both blew at once then get my money back an buy 2 more

I was pushing about 400 rms to a 12. The guy I sold it to we tried 1 ohm and his jbl bp1200.1 was too much. At 4ohms 600 rms was fine. They could probly handle a little more but not much. Still the sub was decent for the $

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.