New pioneer champion pro series TS-W3002D2 4

ImiI already plan on upgrading front and rear speakers. Theres no way im not doing that I love loud music and the oppurtunity is here have a little faith im capable of learning with the help of you all.
Based on this thread I'm not sure if you really know what loud is? If you want loud running a box able to hit 18hz will get rid of a lot of gain you could have. Not only the fact that there isn't much music at all out there that hits that low so you are going to really have to enjoy slowed music. If you want loud then you are looking for the wrong thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ i agree with that, 18hz can be felt but a setup based on that will be pretty quiet on every type of music thats not chopped and screwed. You would be happy anywhere between 28-33 hz tuning for your box for the lows.

As for batteries, xs power, deka, kinetik, odyssey, sears diehard platinum, sam's club duracel agms or eaton are all AGM batteries you can get.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/elec...ieds/597864-eaton-135-ah-beast-batteries.html <<<<=== these are a great deal, two of these would give you enough juice for 4-5k with a big alternator to back it up and replace the one under the hood with an agm that fits it too since lead acid and agms have different charging cycles.

look up the big 3 upgrade, your gonna need that for sure. It would be wise if you bought a 50 foot spool of 1/0 ofc power wire since this will be a big install and will require several runs of it, try sky high, knu koncepts or execution audio on ebay or amazon or hit up @mylows10 ; he can get you squared away with some sky high wire, terminals and etc. He also has singer alts too.

As for the build, Go big or go home man! If you got good support, you can always learn and improve on the go. It doesn't take a genius to do car audio. It just takes patience, common sense, a willingness to learn and accept advice, But most of all, A big wallet.

Well im working 7 days a week right now so trying to make that money lol I want it bad before summer thats my goal!! and idc about lows anymore I just want it loud and heavy!! Also will I be blowing my windows out from these?

Well im working 7 days a week right now so trying to make that money lol I want it bad before summer thats my goal!! and idc about lows anymore I just want it loud and heavy!! Also will I be blowing my windows out from these?
4 18s lots of watts and some luck, maybe... the last jeep i was in, the windows felt pretty sturdy. You'll be fine.

These things are monstrous!!! I dont think I can make a wall with these theyre so heavy id scared they bust my box eventually im prolly gonna have to lay these big babies down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.