New pioneer champion pro series TS-W3002D2 4

Ive never been a main stream kinda guy, always DC or Sundown. But my buddy has 2 12" Pioneer Pro Series and it blew me away... Had them running off a kicker 2500.1 and it was loud, IDK about 18hz but it killed the 30-45hz area with some massive flex to the truck. If I could find a good price on some 12's, I would love to try them.

Well **** thats a helluva a lot more amps I was even thinking I could push!!! Man that makes me wanna get two 18s since I'll have the power but **** I'm also going to get a 1000 watt mini amp for my new speakers im getting I need them my stock are shot to hell.. Classifieds eh wheres that at I usually like to but new for the warranty and what if it don't work then I'm screwed!! I was looking at this beast Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D v.3 if I get one 18 what do you think? Read somewhere said guy likes to match samebrand sub and amp thats what go off of to get an idea..

Ive never been a main stream kinda guy, always DC or Sundown. But my buddy has 2 12" Pioneer Pro Series and it blew me away... Had them running off a kicker 2500.1 and it was loud, IDK about 18hz but it killed the 30-45hz area with some massive flex to the truck. If I could find a good price on some 12's, I would love to try them.
I've never even heard of sundowns till a few people mentioned it all I knew was that "mainstream" crap I knew there was something better just didn't know how to find it thank God I came here!

Well **** thats a helluva a lot more amps I was even thinking I could push!!! Man that makes me wanna get two 18s since I'll have the power but **** I'm also going to get a 1000 watt mini amp for my new speakers im getting I need them my stock are shot to hell.. Classifieds eh wheres that at I usually like to but new for the warranty and what if it don't work then I'm screwed!! I was looking at this beast Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D v.3 if I get one 18 what do you think? Read somewhere said guy likes to match samebrand sub and amp thats what go off of to get an idea..
you dont need to match same sub and amp brand, but that amp is a solid choice though, but for retail price, you can get a soundqubed 2200.1D for the same money as an saz1500. Both are built like tanks but the sundown name is a pricey premium on their amps lol. Soundqubed are proven amps and can take half ohm if you plan on dropping it that low. That Sundown X sub can take the 2k no problem as long as you dont send a clipped signal.

If this is your first big build, just go with a single 18 on 2k first and In the future, if you ever want more(yes you do, this **** is worse then crack) you can get another 18 and another 2k amp and strap them together. How's your box designing and building skills?

Half an ohm!! Wouldn't that the amp by scorching hour at that much power? The only other thing I had was kicker cvr 12 on an alpine 500 and looking back on it now man I got ripped off from best buy.. I have no box skills my buddy builds his own always has said he could build me one but his stuff is mediocre stuff he gets free and puts together dont get me wrong sounds amazing for what he works with but he not all that knowledge on what's good and not.

Edit: I meant hot not hour I'm using shity android phone..

The soundqube is better or more power for the price I kinda like the one I showed you.. I am using this for low lows just saying but what do I know lol

The soundqube is better or more power for the price I kinda like the one I showed you.. I am using this for low lows just saying but what do I know lol
you kinda need to specify what your looking too get.... those pioneer subs are awesome... they kicked my sundown sa12's azz.... but for 18hz and what your talking about there (especially with a 1000 alot better choices) Soundqubed would be my number 1 for bass versus price... but you got too understand the sub your buying ive ran alot of aq products... do you want bass or loud music? hdc4 is a monster on the lows... so is the sundown x but their frequency response is not as wide as many subs ... leaving you lacking on alot of music... im mostly a budget builder but ill tell you what id do with that 1000 bucks and i will put it up against a similar sundown system any day of the week.... 4 12" pioneer champs.. 400, a kicker 2500 kx or zx 350, now you have 250 left for wire upgrades and box...

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the bass deep loud bass I wanna really be able to feel my music. Are you talking about the new version pioneers someone posted on the first page? I just want something thats gonna rip sh1t up and disturb the peace!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.