New or barely used TS headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
I'm going to be getting myself a new dodge ram 1500 before the new year and I'm getting my system setup in order so keep in mind that I will not be buying this for another 2-4 weeks I just want to get everything set.

So what I'm looking for is STRICTLY a touch screen head unit. Preferably one that is set in the dash. It needs 3 pre-outs for front / rear /sub channel as well as navigation / Bluetooth / hands-free calling (which usually is in Bluetooth). Pandora I don't care about. the power rating for the head unit isn't relevant, I will be amplifying everything. I'm going for sound quality and my build so far is consists ONLY of ground zero audio equipment. I am very organized and I would appreciate PM's that consist of the details and pics of their equipment so that I can compile the full costs and equipment setup for this build.

My budget is basically $700 which is over and beyond what I'm asking for.

I also will appreciate links to quality head units in my price range.

Thank you in advance.

My recommendation is Clarion NX603. It's got great navigation, it's fast and stable, and it's very easy to use. I use mine with a JBL MS-8, but I've also ran it without a processor in a customer's vehicle and it still was a vast improvement over the factory Ford radio. It has a simple graphic EQ, not the usual parametric EQ Clarion has used on past products. It also does their version of time alignment that's very simple to set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.