COMPLETED New old stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 20190915_151251.jpg
    20190915_151251.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 313
Have you tested these to see if any of them work or are working correctly? What trades are you looking for of Each item?Thanks

I like all 3 of them.More of a collectors items as of todays units, of which I do like to do.. Collect old school items.I am looking to make an all old school amp install with my old Eclipse HU and other items I have on tap

I work in Richardson and can meet you after work somewhere one day.
I had all the Alpine amps and Kicker speakers
Used the amps and speakers over the years but never touched these... Have never been hooked up...all still new in box
Don't really know current value...I know the 7903 is a very clean sounding line level head unit.

I know this is an old thread,But it doesn't say closed or sold ,So I thought I'd check it to see if the alpine 7903 is sold yet.Thanks
I know this is an old thread,But it doesn't say closed or sold ,So I thought I'd check it to see if the alpine 7903 is sold yet.Thanks
If you tell me what you are willing to pay for it, I will go to the seller and buy it for you, test it properly and send it off to you in America with our post office via registered mail. PayPal will protect you from fraud and I accept it as payment. I found it in a storage room of a local store on the island, because it was never sold. I asked them to sell it to me and they agreed, when I find a buyer. Off course you will get pictures etc. from me before you buy. I just need your assurance that I will not be stuck with it because you changed your mind. I will take pictures on the 29th of July when I go to the store again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...