New Moderators Coming 7/15!

lulz, guess Ill have to keep hacking the forum to do my moderating.

I think my record of catching scammers and potential scammers speaks for itself.

Thats cool. I have new old stock wire harnesses too :0
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just get me some info when you get the time. I'm just starting to collect amps seriously, and from the looks of things you have a lot of the stuff I'm interested in...

Honestly, I think Goob should just assign classifieds mods. I have been through many forums, like Audiokarma, Gopednation, CACO, SaabCentral, etc. and this one is bar none my absolute favorite. It is the lack of rules in threads that should need no rules that makes this site what it is. If you leave everything but the classifieds alone, this forum would be perfect. All the classifieds needs is a little moderation over post dumping, those who don't post pics and prices, and other general rules. The feedback forum should apply as well to moderation.
Really though, I think you mods do a fantastic job of moderating this site by not moderating it very much. If that makes any sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I suggest you look into threads such as the mrmakinmoves/ichasepaper2010, audiodave/audioimages, and Heath threads. There is a lot wrong going on in those threads, and a few people stepped out of their way to make things right.

On a separate note, and whether it will matter or not, I personally nominate Misfit for a potential Mod. It is true, he frequents this site very often, and judging by our PM conversations, I think he has what it takes to run this site just a little better.

Good luck, and keep us updated! I'm really curious as to how this will turn out!
You cant be serious lol... so much for that a600.2 huh....man o man its gonna be fun...... :x

You cant be serious lol... so much for that a600.2 huh....man o man its gonna be fun...... :x
Audiodave, I traded back the art to the original owner. And honestly, I don't want to do business with you anyways. I wanted to meet up and show off my stuff and see yours, and you just wanted to "talk" about what went on in that thread. Sounds pretty shady to me.

I don't understand what you mean by "man oh man it's gunna be fun"

First i didnt scam anyone. Second, i am here for hours everyday, i dont know how that translates to barely here. Ive have posted more usless and useful stuff that almost anyone else that has joined on my date or later. I know what to do, i know what needs to be done. I believe if Goob wanted critisism from the ones who are complaining here then he wouldve asked you guys what you thought before he appointed me.
And Still, me and you have been cool, its sad that you would act like a friend to me and talk about me like that, like you know someone.
What? This sentence makes 0 sense...I would agree you post a lot of useless stuff, but that's definitely not a selling point for why you should be a mod. As for posting useful stuff I don't think I've ever seen a useful post out of you. Most of them are just you dropping it to say "lulz" followed by a sarcastic comment.

Boy that sounds like a great guy! Let's make him a mod!

Seriously, be honest, did Goob pm you out of nowhere and ask if you wanted to be a mod or did you go to him?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.