SOLD NEW JL AUDIO 12w7 with H.O Box PERFECT CONDITON ONLY 350 for both!!!

champwhteek
10+ year member

well i got a new thread started up cause im running into some problems and need too sell my audio system..i already sold the amp on this site so i do have atleast one vouch on this site...please if your interested in this either PM me or txt me at my cell..9167799408..the sub in in perfect working condtion am willing too ship but at owners expense..on with the pics

if you want the items sepreate the sub ill sell for 280 and the box ill sell for 100( this does not inclide shipping)

IMG_9288-1.jpg

glws man. i had to sell all my car audio bcause of my daughter comin into the world. didnt have a bunch of loot lying around. that was some months ago. wish i was in the market cuz i would take it. im not buyin any car audio til september tho. Gotta go to Keesler for some good ole fashion training. best of luck to ya. with that price it should be gone soon

glws man. i had to sell all my car audio bcause of my daughter comin into the world. didnt have a bunch of loot lying around. that was some months ago. wish i was in the market cuz i would take it. im not buyin any car audio til september tho. Gotta go to Keesler for some good ole fashion training. best of luck to ya. with that price it should be gone soon
yeah this is my second kid and theres just no point in having this much sub with only one car...but yeah im hoping it goes fast..thats the main reason i put it at the price was considering the economy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.