New install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cmberges1

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ok looking for some ideas/suggestions/info/tips ect..... Planing a new install so here it goes.
Budget- Not too insane it's an old car (700-1000$)
Car is 07 Nissan Altima 2.5s (whole system is pure garbage)
3.5 dash
6.5 doors
6x9 rears
Stock alt/battery
I already have some Rockford Fosgate P165-SE and JL 400/4 amp (these are in my truck and can remove if needed for this install)
-not my first install but first in about 6yrs.

So with that being said I'm going to replace head unit and run all new wiring (obviously) because amps will be used. Sub/s will also be added in the trunk (folding rear seats) This is my work car, no riders in the back, ect.... Looking for good quality SQ. Listen to mostly rock/metal/country/ and the occasional rap song or 2.

Here's where I'm open.... Do I replace all the speakers or just some kiss a** components up front? If I do replace all 6, how do I run them with only 4 channel amp? Should I do 1 sub or 2? 10/12 ect...

What brands nowadays are any good. I've had lots of brands through the years ( hertz, focal, RF, JL, DD, Skar, ect). I loved my hertz the most but the ones I use to have are not made anymore.

Ideas/suggestions peeps?????

Thanks

id run a good set of comps up front, sub in the trunk. and id take any rear dash speakers out, itll help let the bass vent into the cabin

subs, i just got a Fi Xv3 for home theater, things sweet for the $

cant go wrong with Hertz or JL for the mains. Image Dynamics too

4 door. So I was thinking about some focal flax evo ps 165 fxe 6.5 but the mounting depth is a bit much. Also thinking about some CT sounds meso. Don't know anything about CT but they look good, idk???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...