New Enclosure *pics*

Good luck, should sound good bro. Oh and btw, if you get the chance to save up $120 odd you will be able to purchase an Audiobahn A8000T (800W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms, a little overrated but can't beat it for the money) or some HiFonics amp... eBay! should suffice on that department.

Saving money is not the easiest thing in the world around here, but i'm sure i'll get a bigger amp at some point and ifnot I will have to be content with what I do have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good plan... you can always flip it and point it backwards to experiment to see which is louder...
what are you talking about he cant experiment he would need 2 sub cutouts in the same box so alls he can do is change the direction of the box...he was saying should i fire my sub up and my port to the back or fire both to the back so he cant really do much with 2 cutouts in the same box because 1 tuning would be out 2 its retarded unless he has 2 chambers and 1 sub saving for another which i dont think he is

Here is some pics of the box in its finsihed state.

I would carpet but I haven't a clue on how to do it and I kinda like the naked look.

4432box002.jpg

4432box002.jpg

Box looks good. I am a fan of painting boxes myself. Not a Krylon special, but actually putting an effort to making it look nice. I used fleck paint one one of my boxes and it turned out very nice.

Couple cans of duplicolor spray on bedliner...like 8 bucks each....Great finish, dries quickly, little to no prep work (Little sanding of the chalk), and hides imperfections....

Couple cans of duplicolor spray on bedliner...like 8 bucks each....Great finish, dries quickly, little to no prep work (Little sanding of the chalk), and hides imperfections....

Interesting bedliner spray.....might try that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.