new comps installed

Ignatowski
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dirty South
Crystal Mobile Sounds SSC6 , bought for around 160 bucks

powered by my Diamond D5600.2 amp(150x2)

These things are amazing !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Super tight midbass,smooth tweets and clear excellent detail

...Best dam 160 bucks I have spent in a long time

Its fun to drive again!

Compared to my previous comps(HEX,AURA,eD,Infinity,Kicker)

these PWN them all

DSCN0394.jpg

Did you get them from a certain guy on a certain truck forum? I was going to buy a set from him but I cheaped out and bought the $80 Cadence set. I wish I wouldn't have. Running 150 w to a side, I blew a tweeter and have been through 2 sets(Kicker, Clarion, and now on a Power acoustic set but I know if I really crank the volume they will go up in smoke) I just might buy a set from him on friday. Im

Did you get them from a certain guy on a certain truck forum? I was going to buy a set from him but I cheaped out and bought the $80 Cadence set. I wish I wouldn't have. Running 150 w to a side, I blew a tweeter and have been through 2 sets(Kicker, Clarion, and now on a Power acoustic set but I know if I really crank the volume they will go up in smoke) I just might buy a set from him on friday. Im

dood,they rock.... I am stunned at the SQ I got for this price

I've been seriously considering these as my comps in my new car. Nice to see someone is getting such good results. My main concern is the tweeters. How harsh are they for titaniums? Also, do you have those in dedicated pods, or just

a baffle with door deadning?

I've been seriously considering these as my comps in my new car. Nice to see someone is getting such good results. My main concern is the tweeters. How harsh are they for titaniums? Also, do you have those in dedicated pods, or justa baffle with door deadning?
the tweet is as smooth as a baby butt,my door is just a baffle

me too... bought them from the same guy lol... big ups larry... anyways, had 125 running to them off my xt1600.4... THEY SCREAM. Very smooth. Went to a friends shop locally and basically have the guy ready to take his JL's out, sell em and buy a set of these. I might sell him mine as I need the flow right now, but that's another story for another day. Very very nice anyways. Absolutely pwn the type r alpine and diamond d6's if you ask me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.