experience with these rainbow set?

denalilvr
10+ year member

just laugh
illinois
im in the market for a set of components for my truck my limit is $1000 for front and backs..and i have heard the name rainbow thrown around alot..i got a thing for 3 way sets..lol cant explain it..so anyways..does anyone have experience with these paticular models? im lookin to pick up 2 sets for front and back..and yes i want front and back..i cant stand people who only get components for fronts and regular 6x9's in the back..lol

http://www.speedsound.com/product.asp?specific=jncpcqjse

im in the market for a set of components for my truck my limit is $1000 for front and backs..and i have heard the name rainbow thrown around alot..i got a thing for 3 way sets..lol cant explain it..so anyways..does anyone have experience with these paticular models? im lookin to pick up 2 sets for front and back..and yes i want front and back..i cant stand people who only get components for fronts and regular 6x9's in the back..lol

http://www.speedsound.com/product.asp?specific=jncpcqjse
Your best bet is to shoot 6spdcoupe (aka Don) a pm or email, he's the leading authority on the Rainbow line of products.

I have the three way set (SLC 365) more on the bottom of your price range but I enjoy them.

Also, don't be surprised if the 4" mid doesn't move (like excursion) I have tested various ways and it doesn't appear that it is supposed to. You may not be an amateur like me and aleady knew this.

I bought mine from 6speed...good seller

why put them down all we did was say that series was old and out dated doesnt mean rainbows stuff is old and out dated.

GO to rainbows official website to look at their current lineup

rainbow-audio.de

Mike

when i said put them down i meant jot down rainbow has one of the brands im gona decide from..didnt mean has in lookin elsewhere and forgetting about rainbow,ive seen the rest of there stuff and im gona look at a few other manufacturers,my last 2 component sets where both from jl audio my first set was tr series i belive which was decent,but then again it was my first system so i had nothing to compare it too then my 2nd was there xr series those where great but this time i wana try something different..

when i said put them down i meant jot down rainbow has one of the brands im gona decide from..didnt mean has in lookin elsewhere and forgetting about rainbow,ive seen the rest of there stuff and im gona look at a few other manufacturers,my last 2 component sets where both from jl audio my first set was tr series i belive which was decent,but then again it was my first system so i had nothing to compare it too then my 2nd was there xr series those where great but this time i wana try something different..
from personal experience and pretty much the consensus on the board...

go rainbow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.