New compony FLXX subwoofers

they look like there from the same build house as sundown..rumor not confirmed dont quote me.
I planned to completely stay out out of this forum discussion until my name was brought up... shouldn't you question the fact that someone is selling you a product when they don't know what is being used OR they just don't care ? When I see a competitors product and the foam says "SA-15" and it's a tool that I PAID for that tells me one of a few things: they didn't care, they didn't know, or both... neither of which is okay in my opinion.
Believe me I've had to have talks with suppliers over-seas before over my tooling and I will do it again; but it does not excuse the domestic counterpart for not bothering to check over their own products. I've started stamping our logo and/or part number on almost every new part we produce due to the constant flow of imitators.
Car Stereo Classifieds - View Single Post - OA 15 vs. FLXX 15 test results

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.