New classified rules?

Yes no?

• Total voters
i think sintead of copying and pasting, it should be if you click new topic, they have all of those areas you just fill it in so we dont have to copy and paste this everytime, just simply click new thread and its already in tehre. thats what caj does.

Well firstly, I'm thinking from a moderation standpoint this will be a pain for you guys. The rules right now are actually relatively sufficient....they're just not followed and painstaking to enforce.
I'm in complete support of a more regulated classifieds system if everyone is willing to work with it. The only thing I would add (which is a pet peeve of mine) is that sellers cannot say "If you're paying with Paypal, add 3%".
report that to paypal.

Yup, sellers not being able to ask for paypal fees should be a new rule. If your a seller do the math and raise your selling price to account for it. If your selling a big ticket item account for it in your price but if your selling something for 50 bucks don't ask for the fees, if the dollar fifty is going to queer the deal then keep your crap. Thats always been a pet peeve of mine as well.

Yup, sellers not being able to ask for paypal fees should be a new rule. If your a seller do the math and raise your selling price to account for it. If your selling a big ticket item account for it in your price but if your selling something for 50 bucks don't ask for the fees, if the dollar fifty is going to queer the deal then keep your crap. Thats always been a pet peeve of mine as well.
who needs math when you have the internet

http://thefeecalculator.com/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...