New classified rules?

Yes no?

• Total voters

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
For or against these? Also if you think you have an idea to update please post.

INSTRUCTIONS: Sellers, please copy and paste the below questions into a new thread. Please edit your post when your item sells. You must complete the required questions otherwise your thread will be deleted without notice!

Start Copy

==========================================================

1) [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]

2) [New, Used (for how long) or Refurbished *Required]

3) actual product[/b] you own with your CA.com username included in the picture. *Required if the item is valued at $100 or more or offered for trade.

4) [Price or Trade *Required]

5) [Payment methods accepted *Required]

6) [shipping methods *Required]

7) [Feedback ie. Ebay something similar. If you do not have feedback please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]

8) [Additional comments about the item]

----------------------------------------------------------

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify "Best Offer". If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

==========================================================

End Copy

i think it should be sticky so that people know how to set up a for sell add, rather then it be a rule that you have to do it in that format....

Opinion noted and good idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yes, but I think instead of deleting it, a mod should post saying "24 hours to comply with format or thread will be deleted"

That's how a forum i used to frequent did it

any chance of making it where u must have a certain number of posts before u can sell since there was a lot of ppl just creating new accoutns and rescamming

i like the format and think it should be implied

Ok Ill leave this up for discussion for the weekend and talk it over with the rest of the mods.

Ill read over the opinions and attempt to put the good ones to use.

any chance of making it where u must have a certain number of posts before u can sell since there was a lot of ppl just creating new accoutns and rescamming

Nope...only the admin can do that and he doesnt give a ****.

I think there should be heavy emphasis on everything listed up there, such as equipment name and accepted payments and whatnot, but maybe not make them required rules.

However, i think requiring pictures with username and date would be the best thing to happen to the classifieds.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

i frequent some forums that require a minimum 50 post count.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...