New classified rules?

Yes no?

• Total voters
I think 50 or 100 posts to SELL would be a good idea, have seen a few other forums do it and would imagine it would deter a decent amount of scammers who can go to another board to post without having to wait.

I like the idea of having to have all those questions answered....except for shipping methods...

Idea for maybe the OP to state how quick he/she can/will ship

and I also like the idea of a phone number....but that can be kept thru pms

Reason being???? I think is a good addition.
what if u buy on friday and have to have it mailed out sat no usps which i said i would ship by my house i would use ups

what if it was obo and u bargained a lower price i would use cheapest ship method possible if i ship from work ups

home usps no way to tell when someone will buy

what if u buy on friday and have to have it mailed out sat no usps which i said i would ship by my house i would use ups
what if it was obo and u bargained a lower price i would use cheapest ship method possible if i ship from work ups

home usps no way to tell when someone will buy
huh?

First of all, please speak Engrish....

And what's wrong with saying, "Shipping via USPS, FedEX, or UPS, whichever is cheapest," or saying "I only ship via FedEx for tracking and convenience purposes."

How would something like that be a bad thing?

First of all, please speak Engrish....

And what's wrong with saying, "Shipping via USPS, FedEX, or UPS, whichever is cheapest," or saying "I only ship via FedEx for tracking and convenience purposes."

How would something like that be a bad thing?
what he said

i'm drunk already weekend started early:cool:

Well firstly, I'm thinking from a moderation standpoint this will be a pain for you guys. The rules right now are actually relatively sufficient....they're just not followed and painstaking to enforce.

I'm in complete support of a more regulated classifieds system if everyone is willing to work with it. The only thing I would add (which is a pet peeve of mine) is that sellers cannot say "If you're paying with Paypal, add 3%".

i think the mininum post count would be 10X better then this, and maybe the screenname and date, but hell i dont even do that any more unless asked...

or maybe even trade rankings under screennames...

yes, but I think instead of deleting it, a mod should post saying "24 hours to comply with format or thread will be deleted"
That's how a forum i used to frequent did it
I agree. Don't just delete it right away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...