New car search: Opinions please.

A Lexus IS 300 is depedable and semi sporty...should be in your price range....I'm considering buying one myself...well a Lexus IS 250 for a comuter car I don't need the bigger motor I have the Saleen and Grand National for that...

for a minute there i thought Louisiana_CRX was looking to add another ****ing car to his list. Thankfully thats not the case
I bought me something this past Saturday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Pics coming soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Maxima. Hopefully you can score one without the Bose system so putting in your audio goodies isn't such a PITA.
x2. Maximas have a very reliable/potent engine. You wont be dissappointed with one. I had a maxima with bose and it was a complete PITA to put a stereo in.

03 tl-s, awesome car yes they do have trans problems but my dealer is great and they all have extended warrantys (100k i think. Im at 55k on mine with no issues besides oil changes tires brakes and gas. Another plus is its a pretty fast comfortable car. I also average about 28 mpg highway.

03 tl-s, awesome car yes they do have trans problems but my dealer is great and they all have extended warrantys (100k i think. Im at 55k on mine with no issues besides oil changes tires brakes and gas. Another plus is its a pretty fast comfortable car. I also average about 28 mpg highway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alxmlr789

10+ year member
6>5
alxmlr789
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date