Very strange problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

explorer2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
usa
First off my system consists of 880prs, arc 4 channel, arc 2 channel for sub, diamond comps and coaxs in the back. knu speaker wire and rcas, and jl 4 guage power wires. Now the issue- Sometimes my front right channel dies, cannot seem to find any reason. But it will come back if I turn the volume way up(50+) and it will sound just as it did before for a completely random amount of time, anywhere from 30 seconds to a few days. What could this be?

all connections seem to be good, but I will have to check the speaker. Im thinking its either the speaker or the crossover.

all connections seem to be good, but I will have to check the speaker. Im thinking its either the speaker or the crossover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.